Friday, January 18, 2013

Possible Success

The procedure was done on Tues and Wed so I did virtually nothing after both of the surgeries. Yesterday (Thurs) I started using crutches and doing exercises and my leg is doing far better than I expected. I have been doing leg exercises in my bed and walking around on crutches whenever I have the energy and nurses are available. So far I feel much better than I have since entering the hospital. I just talked to the radiologist. They added 4 new stints to my veins and they added some medications for now to reduce my clotting. It seems no matter what drug I have my blood can still clot very easily. I will have a procedure done on Tues and therefore will wait in the hospital until then. When I get the energy I will explain what the procedure will be about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home